Boil 6 cups zucchini with 1/4 cup minced fresh onion for about 5 minutes
Mix
1 cup sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup (may substitute cream of mushroom)
1 cup shredded carrots
Mix stuffing (Stove Top or other brand) with 1/2 cup of melted butter (I do this in the pan I bake it in 13 X 9). Take out half the stuffing to put on top of casserole. Mix all ingredients together and put rest of stuffing on top. Bake 30 minutes at 400 Enjoy!
Pages
September 4, 2008
September 4, 2008
Zucchini Casserole
Boil 6 cups zucchini with 1/4 cup minced fresh onion for about 5 minutes
Mix
1 cup sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup (may substitute cream of mushroom)
1 cup shredded carrots
Mix stuffing (Stove Top or other brand) with 1/2 cup of melted butter (I do this in the pan I bake it in 13 X 9). Take out half the stuffing to put on top of casserole. Mix all ingredients together and put rest of stuffing on top. Bake 30 minutes at 400 Enjoy!
Mix
1 cup sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup (may substitute cream of mushroom)
1 cup shredded carrots
Mix stuffing (Stove Top or other brand) with 1/2 cup of melted butter (I do this in the pan I bake it in 13 X 9). Take out half the stuffing to put on top of casserole. Mix all ingredients together and put rest of stuffing on top. Bake 30 minutes at 400 Enjoy!
Labels:
Side Dish,
Vegetable,
Vegetables,
Zucchini
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment